Seasonal campground. 30 primitive & 21 RV sites with water, electric, sewer, RV dump, public beach, bathrooms, showers and playground. Handicapped accessible. Pets welcome.
Enjoy many recreational activities, such as boating, fishing, swimming, water skiing, camping, picnic areas, playgrounds, disc golf, horseshoe pits, hiking/biking, nature areas, sand volleyball court, and the Crooked Crane Trail.
- Patterson Lake Visitors Booth can provide you with general information, camping and entrance fees along with local tourist information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- May 23, 2023 through Labor Day.
- Monday-Thursday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Campground: 701-456-2056 (in season)
- Admin Office: 701-456-2074 (off season)