It’s a party for the pooches! All pool chemicals will have been turned off for 24 hours, so it’s safe for the pups. Dog owners may only enter up to ankle or calf height. Donations are welcome and will be used towards improvements at our Dickinson Dog Park located at 455 8th Ave SW and the City of Dickinson Animal Shelter . There will be doggie bags available and prizes awarded during the small and large dog hour.
A photo booth will be set-up for you to get a furry shot of your pooch! Free will donations will be accepted for the Furever Full Pet Food Bank and Bakken Paws.
To ensure safety and a fun time for all dogs please bring your furry friend at the correct time allotted.
- 5:30-6:30 pm – Small Dogs (less than 30 lbs)
- 6:30-7:30 pm – Large Dogs (more than 30 lbs)
- Dogs must be on a leash six feet or shorter at all times, until entering the water. No retractable leashes.
- One leashed dog per one adult (age 18 or over), please. Anyone under the age of 18 must be under parental/guardian supervision.
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations and are expected to be well behaved and social around adults, children and other dogs.
- Please do NOT bring dogs under the age of four months, dogs in heat, or a dog that becomes easily frightened, agitated or aggressive to this event.
- All owners will be expected to clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.
- Dog owners are only allowed in the water up to ankle/calf depth, due to health regulations.
- Pool capacities will be monitored on site to allow for a safe and fun event!
CLICK HERE for more information
COVID-19 is a pandemic. COVID-19 is contagious. Everyone who attends events does so at their own risk.